Be sure to book early for school breaks and holidays.
If you are a new client, please make sure your dog fits our criteria before requesting a reservation: Reservation Request Form. We will get back to you within two business days to verify or re-schedule.
The initial evaluation visit (30 min.) for you and your dog will give you both an opportunity to see how our facility is set up. Following this visit, we REQUIRE all potential dog guests to attend a FULL-DAY evaluation period ($40) before we will confirm any boarding reservations.
Criteria: All non-aggressive, well-socialized, altered dogs over 40 lbs. are welcome.
At your service
- Just like a hotel, we have standard CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT times (8am to 10am OR 4pm to 6pm) during your dog(s) stay with us.
- Our front gate is only open during arrival and departure hours and closes promptly at 10am & 6pm.
- Sunday’s are blocked from our reservation calendar, as our facilities are closed to the public. Please pick another day to drop off or pick up your dog.
- Please make sure you fill out all the required registration and boarding agreement before bringing your dog to us.
- Don’t forget your dog’s food, and any medications that need to be dispensed during your dogs stay at Happy Hound Hotel. Our storage space is limited, so please do not bring large bags or tubs of food.
- We look forward to becoming your dog’s favorite place to stay!
The fine print…
We require a credit card to hold any reservation. Holiday reservations require a $100 per dog deposit upon booking.
Once your confirmation email has been sent to you, please call us with a credit card number or mail in a check. For more information, please contact Admin.