Staying at Happy Hound Hotel
If you are a new client, please make sure your dog fits our criteria before requesting a reservation:
All non-aggressive, well-socialized, altered dogs over 40 lbs. are welcome.
- The average number of dogs that we accept is between 20 and 25.
- During holiday times, our numbers do go up.
- We like to keep our groups relatively small in order to provide one-on-one attention.
- We require that you and your dog schedule an appointment to visit us for an evaluation before your dog comes to stay.
We try to answer all of your questions here, however, if you need more information, please give us a call at 425.522.4848, or email us at Admin@HappyHoundHotel.com.
Boarding rates and notices
- between 8am & 10am – $66 (full day rate)
- between 4pm & 6pm – $38 (half day rate)
- between 4pm & 6pm – $66 (full day rate)
- between 8am & 10am – $38 (half day rate)
We do not charge on a 24-hr. basis – we run on full days and half days.
No pickups are permitted from Noon – 4pm
Extended Stay Discount: A 10% discount will apply to stays of 10 FULL days or more.
Standard Cancellation Policy (per dog): if you cancel:
- within 72 hours of arrival – $75
- within 48 hours of arrival – $125
Holiday rates & info:
During the following times of year, there is a MINIMUM stay of 5 FULL DAYS and a 50% deposit required to book a reservation: Mid-Winter Break, Spring Break, Thanksgiving Week (5 day minimum does not apply), Christmas Week and New Years Week. Deposit is refundable if reservation is cancelled 14 days or more in advance. If cancelled less than 14 days in advance, deposit is non-refundable. For more info, email Info@HappyHoundHotel.com.
Rates include a $25 additional fee on actual holiday: President’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day.
Payment is due when you pick up your dog, so please be prepared to make the payment when you pick up you dog. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard only).